Smells great but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells great, like real honesuckle (but it doesn't contain any honeysuckle even though the label talks about the healing properties of honeysuckle). But as a hand wash there are issues. Well, one issue: smell. As I said it does smell fantastic, but the smell is very sweet and it lingers. Which of itself doesn't sound bad until you sit down to drink a cup of coffee. The smell of this on your hands mixed with coffee is unappealing. Forget about washing your hands with this and then cooking-yuck. Really for hand soap you just want a something light and clean that won't interfere with your daily activities-this is not it. I have tried a variety of the Mrs. Meyers products (I really wanted to like them) but the scents are like strong perfume, which is not for me!

strong honeysuckle scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice but strong. This hand soap dries my skin.

long lasting wonderful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this soap. The smell lingers on after washing your hands. My hands feel very moisturized, unlike most hand soaps that kill bacteria but also remove all oils drying out your skin and doing more bad then good since dry skin is damaged skin which is more prone to bacteria and infection entering through the protective superficial layer. Anyway, I feel like I am rambling, but I hope I was able to get the message across how wonderful this soap is.

Happy hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the least drying hand soaps I've ever tried, which is one very good reason to keep buying this, especially since I wash my hands a lot. It still foams nicely despite being so mild. I don't like heavily-scented products so I'm not really in favour of the scent, which I found rather overpowering.

Hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells great, and leaves your hands very clean and soft. Highly recommend.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this smell

Have wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good hand wash and I feel very clean although it doesn't form and very very good scent

Mrs. Meyers Honeysuckle Liquid Hand Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish that I could find this scent in stores! It's wonderful and doesn't leave your hands dry.

1 2