perfect hand soap!!

Posted by stavroulina on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap everyday to wash my hands and it never dries them out!!!! The leather is very rich and smooth. The refill lasts for a long time, even if I wash my hands 5 times per day. The geranium scent is interesting and natural(not the best though), but doesn't remain after you wash your hands, which is actually a good thing. I think this is propably the best hand soap refill at iherb. (The method soaps are more watery and dry out my skin.) Hope this review helps! =)

nice!

Posted by KaliMama on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lasted us almost six months in a household of two people! Smells nice and does it's job. I find that I need to use a smaller amount than most other natural alternatives

Love this handwash

Posted by Rosequartz on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So disappointed that the refill pack has been discontinued. It is a great handwash and economical. I love it in the refill pack so that I don't hv to buy so many bottles of handwash. I hope iherb will bring this refill pack back.

Love Mrs. Meyer's!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that they provide refills of all their hand soaps. So much better than having to buy a new dispenser every time.

The sweet smell of clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite hand soap. Love the scent, the effectiveness of it, and the fact that it doesn't dry out your hands. I'm glad that it can be purchased as a refill.

Excellent product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fast efficient service. Product well packaged and arrived in great condition. Great value for a beautiful product. Keeps my hands soft and smelling sweet.

My favorite soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The armoa is the best

Good product and good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps. They're very fragrant, don't dry out your skin, and they're well priced. While the sale price here is wonderful, the regular price is about what you'd pay at a big-box store. The service is great, though. My order was shipped out very promptly.