GREAT SOAP!!! GREAT VALUE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. The fragrance is clean and refreshing. It has no harmful ingredients and lathers perfectly. The price for the refill is a fantastic value. Beats all other websites. I'm hooked on Mrs Meyers and this particular fragrance is better than all their others.

Good and Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Being a recent breast cancer survivor I've learned about the harmful effects of "parabins". I was happy to find products that work well and "PARABIN FREE"!

To Smell Or Not To Smell?

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer a much stronger scent. I have a high tolerance for strong smelling soaps. Of course, many people feel completely different and would prefer a mild and gentle smell. I give this 3 stars because for me, it's too weak and it's such a huge quantity that it lasts such a long time until I can replace it with a stronger scent. The scent is fine, it's not a problem, I just prefer power smells, so I wouldn't buy it again BUT I imagine this would be a 5/5 star rating for sensitive noses -- so it really depends on your tolerance. If you're looking for a gentle, light fragrance that evaporates quickly and doesn't linger, this soap is a winner for you. Either way, it's value for money. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" and let me know.

Very mild Lemon Verbena Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scent of Lemon Verbena is very mild. I was expecting something more fragrant. I suppose you pay for what you get. This liquid hand soap is value for money.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and cleanses well. Lovely scent. Love it!

Economical way to buy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh and vibrant. Easy to refill the pump bottles.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent that's not overpowering. Works up into a nice lather too.

Great fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice natural fragrance. Not overly drying.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fresh scent

Love this liquid soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First and foremost this is a on-going selection of soap for my family. I've re-ordered it several times. The clean smell, that is NOT overwhelming, is great. Even my husband likes it (former logger). It is not watery as many are. It is all natural and that is very important to me. I highly recommend Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap.

1 2 3