Good and Natural

Posted by 4933880850040387334 on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Being a recent breast cancer survivor I've learned about the harmful effects of "parabins". I was happy to find products that work well and "PARABIN FREE"!

To Smell Or Not To Smell?

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer a much stronger scent. I have a high tolerance for strong smelling soaps. Of course, many people feel completely different and would prefer a mild and gentle smell. I give this 3 stars because for me, it's too weak and it's such a huge quantity that it lasts such a long time until I can replace it with a stronger scent. The scent is fine, it's not a problem, I just prefer power smells, so I wouldn't buy it again BUT I imagine this would be a 5/5 star rating for sensitive noses -- so it really depends on your tolerance. If you're looking for a gentle, light fragrance that evaporates quickly and doesn't linger, this soap is a winner for you. Either way, it's value for money. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" and let me know.

Very mild Lemon Verbena Scent

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scent of Lemon Verbena is very mild. I was expecting something more fragrant. I suppose you pay for what you get. This liquid hand soap is value for money.

Very good!

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This hand soap has a very good smell. Your hand feels clean and fresh after washing, and it is not harsh on the skin. Very practical with the big size. Will buy again!

Gentle and nice scnet

Posted by 5628831533426730517 on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this! It's gentle on the skin and I have diluted it slightly to make the whole bottle last longer. Works just as well.

great product, great service by iherb

Posted by 5381219942387073384 on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got a refill so clearly i like the product :) more importantly the service by iherb was impeccable. very satisfied.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Lemon Verbena Scent

Posted by 4732013908303969366 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not drying like some other hand soaps. Love everything by Mrs Meyers!

Love this liquid soap

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First and foremost this is a on-going selection of soap for my family. I've re-ordered it several times. The clean smell, that is NOT overwhelming, is great. Even my husband likes it (former logger). It is not watery as many are. It is all natural and that is very important to me. I highly recommend Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap.

Smells good

Posted by 4910335545981176704 on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fresh scent

Great fragrance

Posted by 5361704979845392202 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice natural fragrance. Not overly drying.

1 2 3