super scrub

Posted by ledenec on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cleans perfectly and smells nice

good

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans and smells very well

I really wanted to love this brand...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently decided to only use cruelty free cleaning products. So I gave this a try, because I love cleaning my sink with a scrub! The cleaning action is great, but the smell. The smell is okay but it is very perfume-y. It's sweet and cloying when all I want is a clean, fresh scent. I prefer the scents of Seventh Generation.

Brisbane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too strong fragrance

Love Mrs. Meyers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tend to love the scent of the scrubs more than any of the other Mrs. Meyers products, maybe they smell a little more sweet or something to me. Anyway, this product is super effective and smells wonderful! I also love the lavender version, but my boyfriend isn't a fan so I decided to try this instead. It's definitely a crisper smell, but I like it a lot! Make sure to get all of the gritties out of the bottom of the tub if people will be taking bathes in it, I have a hard time with that with this product for some reason.

Love this stuff

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have come to love Mr. Meyers products.They smell very clean and work very well. This cleanser is a little gritty, but that's what gets sinks and tubs really clean. Have to make sure you get off all the film, but porcelean is left sparkly clean. It's much cheaper thru iHerb and when you use allot, that's important.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Surface Scrub Lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For us, a wonderful alternative to conventional cleansers (which adversely affected us in the past). You don't need a lot, and it does wonders with pots and pans as well as messy bathrooms!

Nice odour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not bad but not great. I thought it left my bath and taps a little dull. cleans well and the smell in the bathroom is nice. Would not buy again

Great cleaning power, great smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would definitely order again.

Wow, it's magic dust!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing, I live in an old house with bathroom old tiles, they were grey, this stuff turned them white!!!!! You need to wet the tiles, scrub it on and see the wonder!

1 2 3