My favorite Electrolyte drink is....Mt.Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer1400133 on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first learned about this product from a well known Doctor in ID. Her name is Dr. Gloria Gilbere. She has writeen about the health benefits of it in magazines.It is easily digested by even the most senitive people. I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and most of my clients are dehydrated, acidic, and low on minerals. For this reason, I recommend it to all of my clients. For the people who won't give up coffee, I recommend they put 1 Tablespoon of MT. Capra Mineral Whey in each cup of coffee to reduce the acid. And surprisingly, it taste great. I always take this after Colonics or I-on cleanse foot baths. If I feel sick and take it, I usually feel much better. Mt. Capra Mineral Whey is a great electrolyte, alkalizing, mineral, supplement that I would recommend to everyone.

best yet

Posted by Reviewer1018765 on Jun 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i have tried many acid reflux med's over the years and this product is the best. after the last news article on over the counter acid reflux med's causing weak bone's in women(after prolonged use) i decided to find something else. my acupuncture tech actually recommended this and it truly works. i love it and the taste is not bad either =:)

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Goat milk whey

Posted by Reviewer2026598 on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I have been using it for joint pain and it has helped so much. This site offers great prices on their products

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2770638 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking it for my aching knees (osteoarthritis) and it works great!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2326323 on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does what it says....it raises your pH. I like to mix it with Apple juice, it helps detox your body.

Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

Posted by Reviewer3165091 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Noticed a diiferernce internally with in a week. No More IBS!

Alkalising

Posted by Reviewer2870030 on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take this product because it is alkalising and has all the minerals. I notice I don't have to get up at night and sleep really well if I take it before bedtime.

potent and natural mineral supplement

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This mineral supplement is natural and body-ready. High in potassium. It's an all-star product. Great to fortify shakes and hot cocoa.

Correction for individuals worried about silica

Posted by 5250143862562824224 on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've given a low rating to grab your attention. This product deserves 10 stars. Ignorance is bliss but not in this case. This mineral whey will naturally form granules and then turn into larger chunks if silica is not added. The granules you see are the good bits that don't have silica. It is the fine powder which flows freely that you need to worry about. Also, please do some research on rice millers syndrome. I have tried both the professional version and this version and would highly recommend this one to anyone with poor digestion or sensitive internals including allergies. Silica is good for health in moderate quantities as it holds everything together just as it holds concrete in a building. It is available for purchase separately in colloidal form too for people having joint problems. Rice hulls on the other hand are also high in silica but are known to cause health problems. Personally, I would prefer for the product to be silica-free or with minimal silica but then most people hate granules so it's not good for business. Declaring the amount would help but no one does that so why expect that from Mt.Capra? I can't even tolerate fresh goat milk but this is the best drink I've had in the last decade.