Helps with IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me more relief than any other product including many RX drugs that I have tried for relief of IBS.

Heartburn remedy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product for heartburn of the chronic variety or even occasional heartburn! I have had a WLS and have the side effect of regular heartburn. I tried everything out there that was labeled to be used for heartburn and NOTHING worked, and this works every single day for months now! I LOVE IT!

Mt. Capra, Capracleanse,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 3 months and feel terrific.... I used to have all kinds of digestive problems every time I ate...but all that is better now...thanks to Capracleanse. I'm impressed with the price and how quickly it gets to me in the mail....thankyou so much for providing such a great service. Sincerely, Traci Pedersen.

HEARTBURN CURE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This will eliminate your heartburn! I have GERD from having a WLS and I was taking EVERY over the counter treatment for heartburn and everything works but they are DRUGS! this works better and its a great, no fabulous supplement!! I am OFF Of ALL drug heartburn remedies and swear by this!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This formula does what it's intended for, and that is to gently give the user an internal cleaning of the digestive system tract which in turn relieves the body of the toxic waste that can accumulate there, especially if there is lots of meat in the diet. This is one of the best that I have ever used and I have used many over the years. This product beats them all

Bowel regulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for keeping bowels regular. As someone whose suffered from constipation and it's effects, I feel so much better when I'm 'regular'.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle yet effective relief from a sluggish colon. I don't recommend it for people who continue to frequently eat refined grains, sugars and other junk foods. If you are doing that then you either need to change your ways or opt for stronger, more violent products to clear things out which in the long run will cause serious colon problems.

Mt. Capra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gave this to my son, who has lots of allergy or intolerance symptoms, but he has not noticed much difference, - so we don't know if it is working or not.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

make sure to drink plenty of water

Good and Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the way Capra Cleanse kept me moving along in the right direction. The tablets are very big, and I had trouble swallowing them. I also believe they interfered with medication I take in the morning. So I started taking them later in the day. They kept my stools soft, which was great. I recommend them to anyone unless they have trouble swallowing big pills.

1 2