Incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I quickly noticed the reduction of body fat and the increase in muscle mass after I started taking Capra Colostrum. I also noticed that my skin became softer. Plus, it enhances the immune system. Almost too good to be true.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it because when i went to the hospital to get my 3rd chemo,i was told that my white blood cell count and another related count were too low to proceed. I had to wait another week to see. And starting with next round, I will be given a shot to boost my WBC production. (Chemotherapy has some general side effects. As well as killing cancer cells, chemotherapy drugs kill healthy cells that grow and divide quickly. Blood cells also divide rapidly, so chemotherapy can lower the number of healthy white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets you have.) Then i was told that taking raw colostrum until my next therapy my WBC will be at least 2300-2500 so it will be no need to take a shot 4 WBC production. And here i am to tell you that i finish my chemo without taking that shot or any other shot 4 my BC because i was taking raw colostrum until i was done with my chemo. Now i orded this because is from goat & is it workd 4 m in the past. This is a capsule with raw colostrum in it & cream milk and it taste sweet (because i open the cap. & mix it with a spoon of yogurt). One can actualy see the raw colostrum beetwen the powder crem milk & rice flower and if you don't want to take the powder then you can open & filter with a tee filter. I'm so glad that i found this product!

Mt.Capra Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this colostrum from another name brand cow colostrum. This is high quality colostrum. I like that it's taken from free range goats from a family owned farm. I don't have to worry about mad cow disease. I began taking colostrum 8 years ago to kill a bronchitus bacteria. Since then, I haven't had bronchitis and I found that another benefit of colostrum is that it raises the seratonin and dopamine levels which helps me to not feel 'down and overwhelmed'. I'm glad to have found this wonderful goat colostrum!

Excellent Product

Posted by Mincruiser on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't rate supplements because I think it's hard to judge what they are doing, but this product has made a noticeable difference in my health. I have Lupus, hypothyroidism and adult onset cystic acne. I keep a very healthy organic lifestyle and take several different supplements. But since starting to take this colostrum I am much less tired, have a much higher energy level, my skin has cleared up and looks healthy and glowing, and I just feel great in general.

Terrific ENERGY boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Out of the myriad of products I've tried for natural energy enhancement, this is the best! Has mostly eliminated the need for afternoon naps from fatigue.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this colostrum for myself, family, and pets (dogs/cats) with great success. I actually enjoy chewing the capsules rather than swallowing them whole. The dogs and cats like the taste also and readily eat the contents from an opened capsule when I put it in their respective bowls. Two capsules a day, one morning/ one evening, completely reversed the deteriorating health of a beloved cat who had not responded to veterinary treatment for digestive problems. Until we started the goat milk colostrum, the cat was throwing up at every feeding. She is now in good health on two capsules a day.

free at last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it was discovered two years ago that immune system wiped out due to years of prednisone use. have been on monthly igg iv therapy to boost antibodies, barely able to get igg up to normal level and not without its taxes upon the body ex. rough on kidney's fequent exhasperation of initial breathing problem which has never really been specifically diagnosed. any way started product and within 3 weeks my igg was up to 956 and 5 weeks later up to 1200 i will now begin to cut down on igg iv. to see how my immune system can function with as little of igg if needed at all. this is big people. oh, by the way immune measurement value low normal is 700 so i'm well on my way to a healthy immune system and with that less illness and hopefully with in time my breathing and need for other meds will diminish as well. thank you for a truely quality product. i really can't say enough. HZ

Capra Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energised since taking this supplement and my acidic stomach seems feels better now.

Didn't work for me - lactose intolerant / milk sensitive

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will not rate this product, because can't really use it. I'm minor lactose intolerant (NO milk protein allergy) and can tolerate milk from some sources ok in small dosages. However, this product causes a lot of bloating, cramping and intestinal discomfort for me. So, if you have milk insensitivity issues, this might not be for you.

absolutely brilliant *******

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would give this 10 stars if it was possible. I've been taking Colostrum for about 6 months, just don't take it after 1 pm as you can get insomnia. I only take 1 of these, they are potent.