Mt. Capra, CapraFlex has Natural Collagen and Mineral Products!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that CapraFlex was formulated using organic or natural ingredients. This formula has utilized both the ancient principles of herbal and botanical ingredients, as well as the most advanced researched nutraceutical collagen and mineral products available today.

Mt. Capra, CapraFlex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for several years and find it an excellent product. Marvelous for anyone with any arthritic condition. I'm virtually pain-free and hope never to be without this product.

...relocation...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...had a dislocated finger...that kept popping out...FINALLY...found its home again...

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended for soreness in the hands, specifically the thumb area down to the wrist. I took away almost all of the pain in less than 1 week.

Excellent!^^

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For years, I have had difficulty making a first with my right hand as my ring finger would lock but after using this product things have started to return to normal. It is a bit expen$ive, however, I have found that this product is worth the money.

The best joint care formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking CapraFlex for several years and it has helped my joint pain tremendously. I ran out of product a few months ago and could no longer find a retailer in Canada. I had been experiencing considerable pain while being off of the CapraFlex. I was grateful to find it available on-line and have re-gained my mobility and am now pain free again.

DISLOCATED FINGER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAD ONE OF MY FINGERS CONSTANTLY FALLING OUT OF PLACE.....SINCE CONSUMING..HAS HELPED MY DAD & MYSELF

Can't tell yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this faithfully for at least two months. Haven't noticed much if any joint pain improvement. I hope it starts working soon. It's not cheap.

think it works

Posted by hilltophealth on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I believe in mt. capra products and they are one of the few 'animal products' that i purchase. this one works BUT pills are so big and so many per day ...i just alternate with gol raw and alive formulas....this is such a good formula

Capra Flex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price.