actually tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Added to Mt. Capra chocolate goat protein...makes a great morning shake or snack smoothie. Protein and greens in one drink gets the day started off right

My favorite greens - noticeable energy w/o stimulants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bad first- this stuff doesn't taste good. You'll want to mix it with chocolate protein if you can't handle the flavor. That said, i drink it with water but i'm weird and i refuse to give it less than 5 stars because of flavor. That is the only complaint because this product is awesome! After drinking it you feel more awake and aware. No heart rate increase, you just feel better. If i didn't know Mt Capra was a reputable company i would swear they were adding feel-good drugs to it. I rotate through supplements as they are on sale but this is a standard for me. Nutrient density via plenty of veggies and other greens and the goat milk minerals are a great way to get the nutrition without having to deal with the milk (refrigeration, side effects (i have allergies/asthma), etc.) I've tried a lot of products and this is one of the first i recommend.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect product. I just wonted to suggest to clarify ingredients of the product on your site. When I ordered, I didn't find any notes about The goat milk. But it is actually includes this milk. Please pay attention. Any way the product is great!! Thank you.

G & G

Posted by hilltophealth on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes Gross but so Good for you especially with the minerals. I drink several varieties of nutrition shakes and this powder is so healthy I always have on hand and use every couple of days for the energy but it always overpowers the whole drink flavor. taste is bad but benefits are worth it...i take with capra energy pills too.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste is non-offensive and way better than most "green drinks" ... add a little stevia and unsweetened almond milk and you are set for a healthy snack or meal. Not a lot of unnecessary ingredients.

Not a fan of the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely not an easy product to get down. I added it to my morning kale smoothie and the taste was awful. I've tried adding vanilla, cinnamon and nothing helps. Once you do get your drink down, you have garlic/onion burps and aftertaste that lingers. I'll go back to just plain whey protein and super greens powder.