Good protein powder but doesn't justify the price increase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to order this protein powder regularly and used it for smoothies. The taste is good, and it dilutes very well. But I don't understand the price increase of more than 28%. It went from $52.85 to $67.95 for no reason. I won't reorder it again.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PRICE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product every month....the price used to 52 and now its 67!!! That is a $15 price increase in less then a months time!? I will be switching to a different product.....very disappointed.

Mt. Capra Deep 30 Coconut Dream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my all time favorite protein powder thus far! I've tried many others, switched to goat rather than cow's milk, thus tried this powder. The taste is excellent, I add a little vanilla.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and I e found my stomach has no issues with this option which is not the case with all whey/casein based powders that I've tried over the years. Would recommend trying.

...take a coconut powder...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...U cam make smoothies & add 2 granolas-cereals-gelato-watrer-etc...great taste & sweet suppressor...ULTIMATE HEATH FOOD...

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great breakfast and smoothie protein. Very filling. The taste is pleasant, although they can certainly cut back on stevia. Will buy again.