Help

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been a huge fan of Jarrows until the package has a warning label on it that it is known to harm health. This product however by Mt. Capra does not, and there are four other main reasons I think to choose it 1) easy to mix like whey protein (no need for a blender) 2) all natural ingredients 3) easy to digest for those intolerant to milk. 4) comes in 1000grams giving you plenty of protein for it's value. This will most likely be my main protein source from now on. The flavour is a bit sweet, but I think this will appeal to many as a tasty alternative to the chalk taste that can come from goat protein on it's own. Curious to know what others have experienced from the other flavours.

Mt. Capra, Deep² 30, Goat Milk Protein, Strawberry Splash is Good!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this dietary supplement is free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, antibiotics, chemicals and preservatives. Who wants to take in all that garbage? It also provides immune support too.

best protein powder just a bit of a goaty taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this protein powder, its just the goat taste that took a while to get use to, I add yoghurt in my shakes to compliment the taste, I will be trying out coconut soon