Delicious and Great on the Stomach!

Posted by jeffhoening on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow this product is fantastic. First, it tastes like a creamy chocolate malt milkshake mixed with just 8 oz of cold water. Next, it settles wonderfully in my stomach that is not a friend to anything dairy. Perfect post-run, post-workout treat or to have anytime you need something sweet. Sweetened with natural stevia. Every product I've tried from Mt. Capra has been outstanding.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2041113 on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, dissolves nicely. Organic natural nutrients. Easier and faster to digest than cattle whey protein and doesn’t feel as heavy. I use this product after workouts and feel it helps me gain muscle mass. I love Mt. Capra products and this one in particular.

Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't use bovine protein powder, so I am very grateful for this one. However, I am not a big fan of protein powder flavour. I use half the amount and blend it with soy-milk, add som banana and sometimes a little more cocoa.

Great product if you have cow milk allergy!

Posted by Reviewer3339377 on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And great taste!

Best protein drink ever

Posted by Reviewer2445963 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good....I drink it with Mt. Capra greens and can't even taste them

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1002991 on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it tastes good. It does taste better in (vanilla) hempmilk than water but it is definitely ok in water. I tried the other reviewers suggestion about mixing it with capra greens - BLECH! (I couldn't even drink the the whole thing - yuck. To each their own. :) ) However it does mix well with Mt capra whey, chia seeds, +/- garden of life raw protein powder in hemp milk. I've only had it plain in water. For those who don't have a shaker I find stirring a little and letting it sit a while before stirring again helps. It stirs better than the whey. I've even gotten it to work in a little styrofoam coffee cup.

Hearty

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Definitely needs to be shaken thoroughly or placed in blender as they recommend. This is heavy duty nutrition.

Brilliant stuff!

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes nice, mixes well and digests with no problem. I also get a feeling of mental wellbeing afterwards. I could do without the stevia but other than that I prefer this over any other dairy-based protein powder.

Great stuff and worth the price!

Posted by 5649014177915176717 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first protein powder I have ever used - since I wanted to use goats protein powder, which is a little hard to find. Over the last few months I have ordered three of the same flavor from iHerb. The taste takes a little getting used to, but I throw in a little extra cocoa powder and it tastes great. I would add that the delivery from iHerb is nothing short of amazing. If you choose DHL it takes 3 /4 days max when ordering from the UK. Expect to receive a customs charge also, but I believe it to be worth it in order to get the best!

Best Protein powder so far!

Posted by 4987828130613566043 on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using whey/ beef/ egg / plant powder proteins for almost 20 years and thus far this is the best protein powder I've ever taken. The nutritional profile, consistency, taste is superior and the best features are that it doesn't have any artificial flavorings or sweeteners especially Sucralose which I'm trying to minimize consumption of it. Many thanks to Mt. Capra for bringing us this great protein, I will buy the Vanilla one and I will be a loyal customer to their excellent products . Good job iHerb for bringing us Mt. Capra products and for your top notch ordering, delivery & convenient cost effective shipping.

1 2 3