Goodbye, phlegm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I heard about using echinacea tea with 15 drops of mullein for heading off a cold, tried it, and it really seemed to work (we would drink several cups a day). We recently moved to an island in Washington State but I travel a lot. On a recent trip I picked up a chest cold and have been coughing up phlegm for three weeks. Though it's been better the last few days, it's annoying both to me and my spouse. I'd ordered mullein from iHerb since I couldn't find it locally, and just had a cup of tea with 15 drops. It literally gave me instant relief. I know it's supposed to "loosen phlegm" but it's almost like the mucous evaporated.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was told I had adult-onset asthma and after using this for 3 weeks was tested again. My test results were near normal. This product did work well for me.

Cheryl greene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very economical along with being very effective at the onset of cold or flu.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product helped my husband fight off bronchitis he had for over a month.

This is the ONE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

iHerb makes it easy to get quality tinctures such as this one at a reasonable price along with great shipping prices and tracking! I use EI brand and it hasn't let me down on the results I expect.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mullein is good for the lungs and respiratory problems, such as seasonnal allergies. This brand is very high quality and I appreciate it.

Can't beat Eclectic Institute for tinctures, when you want larger bottles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for chest colds, I like to have stock of mullein just in case I feel I'm coming down with a cold.

Always a winner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

EI Mullein is always a winner for me. And IHerb prices are the best. Thanks!

Mullein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Researched liquid Mullein would help in my inhaler for sinusitis. It did help a little-will continue to see if I will get results along with lobelia. Thank you for carrying these wonderful products

Helpful for coughs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The tincture works better on my cough than the tea.

1 2