Don't buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

1) Made in 2005 2) not have CE marking (quality and safety) 3) Bad toxic smell I've throw them out! The health of my baby-girl is more important!

Great toys

Posted by odereviews on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These “Five Sea Squirts” bath toys has nice vibrant colors, and they are sized just perfectly. Not too small or big. Item description says that they are for 9+ months, but our baby has enjoyed company of these since 2+ months. The animals are the following: turtle, dolphin, crab, octopus and pelican. All the animals floats and squirts water. Best one is the crab. :) One of the iHerb reviewers was worried about the safety of these toys. I am also interest about the safety. The Munchkin company says the following on their webpage: "For more than 15 years, Munchkin has been a trusted brand that retailers and parents have depended on with confidence, and we work hard to maintain that trust. The safety and well-being of our consumers is our top priority. All of our products are independently tested and meet or exceed the safety standards for our industry as established by both the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International. We are constantly in touch with these national safety organizations to ensure we are up-to-date with clear scientific findings and any changes in regulations. In addition, follow-up tests are conducted on all of our products at periodic intervals after they launch to ensure each product’s continued safety." - Toys that the other reviewer gotten was from 2005. Toys I received are from 2008. Yes, there are no CE marking on the bottom of the toys. Although if it would says CE and made from China, would that make you trust them more? I didn’t save the package, maybe it had more info about the toys. I’m gonna trust the company with their statement. Our toys didn’t have any funny smell (other than the regular rubber smell, that all the new toys have), and we washed the toys carefully before putting them to use. Anyways, the toys are great and easy to recommend. Easily one of my iHerb favorites for 2014.

Five Sea Squirts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My little daughter loves this!!!

not recommended due to heavy plastic smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very heavy plastic smell

My kid loved it!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kid loved it! Quality toys at a good price. Especially fond of crab, with its bulging eyes!

My son likes them very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son plays when bathing he never want to get out from the bath tub without them

Cute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cute products

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So cute.