Not recommended! 비추

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It looks cute but the overall shape is not right to spoon & fork the food! My little one was not able to feed himself even though the size was perfect as the first spoon set. :-( 스픈과 포크 모양이 이상해서 실제로 음식을 푸기 힘들게 돼 있어요:-( 샀다 진짜 돈 아까 웠어요! 사이즈 자체는 시중에 나와있는 아가들용 스픈포크 중에 제일 작은 축에 속해서 좋아 보였으나ㅜㅜ

非常好,为什么国内没有这么好的质量呢?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

这套餐具是我最满意的的,质量,尺寸,还有设计的形状及手柄颜色都非常好,我儿子非常喜欢这套餐具,自己拿着小勺子吃的专心致志的!虽然是中国制造的,但是质量比内销的好多了!哎,为什么会这样,自己国家的人还得跑到国外来才能买到好的自己国家产的东西!

Easy to hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Daughter is just starting to "play" with utensils, the large handles are making it easier to work out how to transfer food from plate to mouth :)

Made in chia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Made in chia

these are awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

when I gave these to my baby in an attempt to teach her to self feed she immediately got that the metal part is the end that goes in her mouth. maybe that was bc all the spoons I use to feed her are not metal, I don't know, but she understood what end was what right way & I attribute that to them being metal. she's 8 months old. we aren't ready for full on self feeding yet obviously but these are awesome for establishing the first steps. incase your worried about the fork being remotely pointy it's not at all I'm not sure it could actually stab anything & pick it up. I'm happy it's made safely like that. it's pretty much just for baby to see that it's different from the spoon.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It,s cute and cheap

Part of Fork and Spoon are made by metal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Part of fork and spoon are made by metal, it's not suitable for little baby...

Perfect size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My two year old loves to eat and layer his food. before coming across this product, I could only find smaller width spoons or they were quite long on the end. This one is perfect for his scoop to mouth action on his wrists and he always asks for this set for his meals now. Worked for us!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

excellent spoon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My boy lives this set so much. If all are plastic will be even more ideal

1 2 3