Help

;(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good idea, but. ...This bottle do not cup ( closes) - i can use only home. When this bottle fall - juice dripped ;(

Munchkin products are the best sippy cups!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They are shaped for little hands and my son loves them!

perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really don't leek!

Nice colours for a boy and for a girl..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always we take these with us when we go somewhere outside. These are great; no leaking- if you first make sure that the heads are really closed (sometimes little difficult to put place). There is no cork with these- this thing I miss, because the nipples can get dirty sometimes and its difficult to clean them at outside..

Good quality bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love this bottle. My daughter can drink her milk without any accidents. the quality of the bottle is very good. Unfortunately the spout cannot be bought separately so it is very wasteful to have to buy a new bottle just to replace the spout. I guess that's how they make more $$.

Not a fav.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hard to drink from sadly, but the quality is super.

not a munchkin best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very hard to drink from... i have other Munchkin bottles and they are much better.

Not worthwhile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These cups arrived and I was very disappointed with them. The mechanics of the cup are messed up, and it is impossible to suck liquid out of the cup! My 1.5yo was unable to drink out of the bottle until I used a knife to slice open all of he holes, now it drips.