good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

goodgood

My son loves it 👍🏻

Posted by Zangelie on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2year old really likes elmo. So when he saw this he was very excited. He wants to open it right away. A little bit steep for the price. But when I saw my kid very eager and happy when he uses it, worth the price. Good job IHerb for the parcel sent so quickly and very well packed. Thank you for an excellent service.

Preciosa vajilla infantil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compramos esta vajilla para realizar un regalo y puedo decir que fue todo un éxito. Les pareció preciosa, muy práctica por su plato compartimentado y muy original, por sus cubiertos de Elmo, que llaman la atención de los niños.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The quality is great. My son uses this every day, and the set still looks as new after being washed in the dishwasher for weeks.

great set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my 2 year old loves Elmo, and this set was one of his favorite gifts he got for his bday. we never leave hme without it.

looks great n feels great

Posted by kookynooky on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Toddler loved it. Loves usIng it to pretend eat rather thN actually eating off it. Love that it is light n doesnt break easily. Utensils are also just the rite size n length to self feed.

My kid loves it to bits

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kid is 2 but she loves this tableware like mad! Once I opened the parcel she screamed ELMO! ABBY!!

so so-