Disappointed

Posted by joyslin on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought these bowls as I felt that this would be a great idea, and also partly due to the good reviews here. Disappointed because only the smallest bowl is it comes with a cap and its suction works great. The two bigger bowls which are better and more practical due to their size does not come with caps and the suction is so-so (meaning much more mess, mommies). Wouldn't recommend. In my opinion, it is maybe good for smaller babies who don't eat a lot, but then that defeats the purpose to use these for toddlers who are learning how to eat on their own. The idea is great but needs to be more well made.

只有一个最小的盖子 with only one cap in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

收到货以后,只有一个最小的盖子,其他两个去哪里了?希望iherb给个答复。这次购物除了这件事以外,还有其他的问题出现了,总体感觉非常的不愉快。 I received only one cap of the bowl, the smallest one. Where are the other two? I hope iherb.com will solve the problem properly.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very useful

Munchkin suction bowls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if the suction stays. Iherb should have more infant products for selection.

Work as intended

Posted by Luddil on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are nice and stay in place! Just remember to wet the suction part slightly and you are good to go :) ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ok

nice bowls

Posted by bubska on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very cute and handy!

really good, unless the high chair is wet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

only one of these has a lid, the smallest one. I probably didnt see that when I ordered it, I wish the would make all of them with lids. that's my only real complaint. outside of the keep the high chair realitivily dry part, which is hard to do sometimes, it still sticks when it's wet but baby can & will figure it out in that sitting that the bowls can easily be pushed to the edge where it will now be free to shake about. I'd still buy them though.

Decent and useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My child actually loves using these bowls for transporting snacks from the kitchen to his play area. Doesn't look like any of the other bowls in the house, so he knows that they are "His"! Great that there are covers for all three bowls for unfinished portions and they snap real tight. I sometimes use these myself for taking hummus dip to work! The only problem for me that gives this product 4 stars instead of 5 is that the bowl does not stick to even the slightest porous surfaces. Doesn't work on our wooden kitchen table nor does it stick to the highchair plastic tray.

OK product

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice and colorful bowls and lids. The suction is a great idea, but could be better implemented. Now the bowls come loose quite easily. Also the plastic looks a bit cheap. But it's BPA free, that's definitely a plus. All in all, I like them, so does my baby :)