Help

Отличные! Great!

Posted by Bliss2 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Брала на подарок и не прогадала - все остались довольны. Бутылочка из хорошего прочного пластика, замечательно закручивается крышкой до щелчка. Жидкость не проливается, что и является самым важным в детской булочке. Я рекомендую! Purchased these as a gift and everyone remained satisfied. The bottle is made of a very good plastic which is rather hard and secure, its perfectly sealed by twisting until you hear the click. Liquids do not spill - which is the most important thing in the baby bottle. I trully recommend!

Not as fabulous as I had hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was super excited to get sippy cups off iHerb and have them delivered to my door! But, less than two weeks later, they leak. If they are laying down, with the spout on the bottom side, liquid leaks out. Quite frustrating to keep on top of with my toddler and preschooler running around with them. Won't buy them again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cool Will repeat purchase Thank you

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no spilling :)

Easy Travel Convenience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son has sensory processing difficulties, and he loves the suction action these straws provide. They help alleviate pressure from his ears, and satisfy his need for oral stimulation. We take them everywhere.

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very nice

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my kid love the colors and the simplicity of use. the clicking thing is not very simple but still good enough.