Great even at half the dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought this is a bargain, only to realize that it's 6 capsule a day, so the supply is for a month only. The other brand I bought last time is 3 tabs a day for 180 tabs so it's 2 months. Because of that I decided to just drink this half the dose, and I am not disappointed. The probiotics makes my bowel movement regular, and at 3 caps I can feel the additional energy. One thing I like about this over the other brand is that the capsules doesn't give out a weird taste when I swallow it, unlike the big tablets which sometimes sticks to the throat and gives an unpleasant feeling of bitter stuff. Overall a great product. If you can spare the money 6 caps is good, but for me 3 is effective.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good stuff allows you to recover faster and remain active!!! Definitely buy this one.

Best Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best multi-V I've ever taken. I take 3 pre-work out and 3 post. I have more energy in the morning and throughout the day. Even after boxing for 2 hours.

This product may cause diarrhea

Posted by Aaron-Wei on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a point to make about this product: it contains a large quantity of Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), which may very possibly be a reason of causing diarrhea. I have this problem - it does not affect my health and body functions, but it becomes very uncomfortable sometimes during the day (you know.. )

energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

gave me a lot of energy that helped me a lot during my workout

Seems great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel strong on this.

Awesome quick servicce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a first time customer of iHerb and wanted to share with others my first impression. "Awesome". I ordered on Monday of this week and the product arrived on Wednesday of this week. I have purchased this product from other vendors and know that the product is outstanding. But I have found a better vendor to purchase from. Thank you for the quick service.

Good vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thanks, iherb

fast delivery to Israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

goods have not tried, but the packaging and delivery was excellent. all packed with quality.

Nice