Excelente produto.

Posted by ricardocavallininavarro on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Qualidade excelente, o melhor. Preço muito bom, apesar de ter sido tributado em 40 reais. Levou 38 dias corridos para chegar em Santo André - SP. Comprarei novamente.

Carnivor Worth the Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

To be sure, I'm not trying to lose weight and I'm not a professional body builder. I'm over 40. I'm menopausal. My body is working against me as I work 8 hours a day. I commute. I get busy. I forget to eat. My friend who DOES lift weights, eat properly, and trains in BJJ and Mui Thai recommended this to me. She told me it would add more protein to my diet. She said she puts it in hot chocolate. I was sold. So I bought some. It is delicious. I put it in coffee and hot chocolate. I put it in 500ml of water and drink it. I get my water intake and protein. It is filling and staves off hunger if I can't eat right away. I, personally, haven't lost any weight because of it. But I'm not adding it to my diet to lose weight. I've added it to my diet because I don't consume enough protein for my nutrition. This helps me tremendously. I recommend it to you if you are a normal, busy, woman that doesn't have time to always cook and eat or if you don't like fast foods (I don't).

muito bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

muito bom

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product for a long time . The flavor is very strong. I am very happy with this protein powder. I only wish for a flavor free powder. That way I could create my own flavor and also could use it in soups.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing results.

Large product 100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product great results.

If I could give this no stars, I would

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is without a doubt the WORST protein I have EVER tasted (and I've had plenty over the years). I don't even understand how anyone could even THINK this tastes good. It is objectively terrible - I can't even give this stuff away for free, no one is interested. It tastes so synthetic that I feel as though I'm making a chemical shake. Could not be saved added to baked goods or mixed with milk rather than water. Just the absolute pits. Please, do not disregard this suggestion and waste your money like I have - look elsewhere.

Nao recebi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not received the product, I requested and paid for the purchase and 90 days later no sign, no trace, not recommend. the Company should be responsible for non-receipt of merchandise and reverse the amount paid by the customer. Total lack of credibility.

I never received the product, =\