severe headache

Posted by 5008061872338711760 on Dec 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gives me severe headache and make me feel edgy. I stop for a day and feel better. subsequent day I tried again and the headache came back. I am a regular coffee drinker and I do not understand what causes the headache

Really works.

Posted by 4761491750104735972 on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice and strong fatburner, which is really works. Give me a lot of energy on my nocarb diet. Use carefully, can be sleepless.

FEEL THE ENERGY

Posted by Soundolove on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't often wrire reviws unless I believe in what I write.I have been taking these for one month and as well as losing 8 ponds I also feel great extra energy.But dont take them for what I say but see for yourself. Nevertheless the ingredients is very strong so check if your body can take that much. Good luck.

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

Posted by 5662763151747872499 on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't work for me and scared me a little. I have taken thermogenics in the past but none have given me side effects but this one. As soon as I upped my dose to the two capsules a day - I felt like I was on speed. My heart was RACING. And i could feel it, which caused me to want to panic a bit. I was antsy, couldn't breathe well and just didn't feel right. I pushed through a workout but felt terrible the entire time. After my workout I came completely down. Rock bottom. I was exhausted. Two days after my last dose (because i didn't take anymore, I won't even risk going back to one a day) I got a rash all over my chest, arms and back. I didn't combine this with anything other than a multivitamin. Just be careful what you put in your body and pay attention to how it reacts with new products.

Funciona

Posted by viverbem on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

O produto é forte, deve ser administrado com cuidado e gradativamente, conforme a bula ou ainda mais brandamente. Junto com alimentação adequada e aeróbico, os resultados são ótimos. Sem falar na energia que proporciona, nos primeiros dias das doses mais altas dá até barato... Logo, tudo que excita, deprime, por isso deve ser deixado longe das pessoas que sofrem depressão ou algo similar, conforme indica a bula.

Weight loss

Posted by 4754702522658857013 on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Effective

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

burned three pounds with one bank

no noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2682368 on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

they obviously need to be used in conjunction with exercise otherwise they just increase body temperature and make you sweat more

Cannot Review because I didn't receive my products.

Posted by Reviewer3140959 on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cannot Review because I didn't receive my products.

Posted by 5278917200917206049 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good....good products for fatburns...very effective....thank you...

1 2 3