exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As far as i know this is the only WILDCRAFTED medicinal mushroom available from mushroom science. Anything 'wildcrafted' is going to be much much stronger than mushrooms grown on wooden logs in a mushroom farm. Not to take anything away from mushroom sciences' other products - which are top quality and the best out there for potentcy. But i noticed a huge difference when i started adding this mushroom to my routine everyday; especially my eyesight. UPDATE- I started to give this product to my friend, just to boost his immunity. After a few months of taking chaga, the white raised sun spots on his forehead are starting to disappear. He had these spots for years (about 10 years) and had been to the doctor about them but was told he would just have to live with them as he had spent to much time in the sun, they were NOT cancerous he was told. He did not expect this to happen and was not taking chaga for this reason but my opinion on this is 'if its starting to get rid of abnormal growths caused by overexposure to UV radiadtion on the outside of your body that you can physically see, what is the chaga doing on the inside of your body that you cant see'. He is really happy with this and will continue to take a them as part of his daily routine. He takes 4 a day. hope this helps someone

I'm unsure of the effectiveness but...

Posted by arvindelapaz on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it helped me with my chronic fatigue syndrome. At first I started taking it 6 Caps a day and haven't experience any improvements at all and then I decided to start taking 9 Capsules divided into 3. It has caused me some sort of adverse side effects like slight head aches and sleepy but you can't fall asleep. After a few days going through that; one morning I woke up feeling great and that goes on. I think its healing me in a cellular level that's why it takes time. Drink it with a green tea.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent balancing mushroom extract, you have to have Patience with this product to reap the benefits as all mushroom extract take a while before you feel them working, even though they are working on you internally Will definitely buy again! and highly recommend it! thank you for making available Iherb

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Inspite of the low dosage per capsule (400mg instead of 1000mg)this product has helped me, my sister and her dogs to boost have a healthier and stronger immune system.

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Along with other supplements, I'm giving this Chaga with Betulin to my mother to prevent melanoma metastases. I like this brand and I'm glad I can now order these on iHerb.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some mushrooms for some reason don't make me feel right, such as Reishi. I wanted an immune boosting mushroom and I read that Chaga also helps with skin issues. I noticed right away that I just felt good after taking this, plus my skin is improving as they said. The capsules don't have a bad smell and they don't upset my stomach at all. I have been using Fungi Perfecti brand for mushrooms but I am going to switch to Mushroom Science from now on. I am very upset that iherb discontinued Mushroom Science Lion's Mane, which is another mushroom I like to take.

A staple in my house

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always keep several varieties of Mushroom Science products on hand. Chaga included. Undeniably valuable!

Excellent balancing mushroom extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Chaga I have not gotten a cold, and my energy levels have increased dramatically.

Chaga full spectrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product, but the dosage is so high and the quantities so low, that it is a costly venture to add it to a daily vitamin regimen. although i do believe it is worth it, if you can afford it.

Good Quality

Posted by energetyx on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of different medicinal mushroom products, and this seems to be of high quality. The capsules aren't overly dry or crumbly and the chaga has a strong, fresh vanilla like flavour which works well with cacao and Dandy Blend coffee replacement powder.

1 2