I love cordyceps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking New Chapter mushrooms until Paul Statmets and New Chapter severed their relationship. I'd like to see iherb start to carry his fungi perfecti line of mushroom supplements. That said, I feel the same noticeable boost from mushroom science as I had from other quality cordyceps. Great for stamina and endurance.

Good CS4

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I alternate between this, MRM CS4 and Eclectic Inst.

非常棒的產品,我很愛它!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

中醫說恐懼傷腎,一年前歷經了很大的恐懼,之後整個人都不太對勁,變得很容易緊張,提不起勁,很想逃避,與我原本積極的個性非常不一樣。後來自己研究了中醫的理論,發現應該是損傷了腎氣,就買了這個冬蟲夏草搭配人蔘吃,有一種對症下藥的感覺!心裡的恐慌減輕了,個性也漸漸恢復以前的積極。真的是非常棒的產品,推薦給力不從心或是想要補腎的朋友!

No discernable effects

Posted by juniper on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps a longer term use would be needed. I take 6 capsules per day and did not feel any significant effect.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best brand around for mushroom, with their hot water extraction process. Very concentrated. Very good. Love it!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One capsule before exercise is sufficient for me to get an effect. This seems to be a good product. I have also tried Docor's best Ultra cordyceps, and this product seems to be as good (but contains less corcyceps). It seems to be very potent - I don't feel the need to take two capsules.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It gives me more energy.

These really increase my energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist said these work in the lungs and the kidney and I've been using them for five months now . . . very pleased with the results.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This company makes the best mushroom formulas.

excellent product