Medicinal mushrooms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I quit smoking after 7 years and my lungs were hurting and damaged. Any new ex-smoker knows that when the lungs begin to repair they will feel 10x worse than ever before. I had chest tightness, wheezing, even long dormant asthma returned. The combination of cordyceps, 5 mushroom formula, and reishi sped my recovery GREATLY, along with making me feel generally better and adding in stamina and focus during exercise.

Husband has cancer and this is part of his battle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We're under the direction of a quantum biofeedback specialist who recommended this. So far, we've seen amazing results in the two months he's been using this and other Mushroom Science products. Made in the USA, you can't beat that!

Rapid healing qualities...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally scalded my foot and received a second degree burn, before I'd ordered these pills it didn't seem to be healing at all and I was in so much pain. But as soon as these caps arrived and I took some the pain almost immediately subsided and the healing of it has just been rapid.

Exellent for anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mushroom science has the best and strongest mushroom products on the market. I have tried many others and they just dont compare. This blend is exellent for helping me keep my anxiety under control.

Mushroom Immune combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great stuff! helpful combo for immune builder. Very convenient for travel. Both Mushroom Science and iHerb seem to be wonderful companies.

Hard to say if it's boosting my immune system but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust Mushroom Science products and will buy them again!

5 mushroom complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great immune builder!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mushroom Science is best at these products