LION'S MANE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try Lion's Mane by Mushroom Science because NewChapter discontinued Mental Clarity, which contained 680 mg of Lion's Mane in a two capsules dosage. I am satisfied with Lion's Mane by Mushroom Science, and would re-order it again because I have found each 300 mg capsule to be a quality product which provides a reliable doseage of Lion's Mane so as to give me the mental focus that is enjoyable and allows me to be productive throughout the day and evening without disturbing my period of sleep. I take 300 mg of Lion's Mane daily in the morning with Cordyceps and Reishi for optimal effect.

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have disease MS that impairs my cognitive abilities...I have found a very good results with this product and would highly suggest you try this..I will continue to use this product.

Helps...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend Mushroom Science brand, I have tried various brands and this one seems to be the best.

result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

after taking this product i noticed some positive effects in my mental focus

Great for your nerves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

best

rad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

all i know as soon as i started taking this buzzing in my elbow stopped along with bacopa

Libor - Czech Republic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product with real results. I suffered with a great overall fatique and nervous burn-out syndrom and after using this products it gets much better. Highly recommended. I am happy with the fact that this brand uses organically grown mushrooms - that is simply uncommon. Great is also the fact that these are veggie caps so even a vegan can use this products. Lions mane is great for memory and concentration - real results.

sufficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using the liquid version of Lion's Mane I switched to this product because of the potency and good ratings. So far I don't see any results but I hope it will improve my mom's cognitive abilities lost in benzodiazepine withdrawal.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference in my perception after taking this for only a month. Good value for money - recommend.

據說對腸胃道很好