exellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I actually take the 5 mushroom blend for anxiety and it works. It keep me calm and stops my excessive sweating because of my anxiety problem. My partner like just the plain reishi as it gives him a better ability to focus and concentrate. It also supresses his appetite for carbs. Highly recommended. Mushroom science are the best medicinal mushroom products out there and i've tried them all, honest. Hope this helps someone.

Absolutely amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mushroom sciences reishi is an extremely powerful product! feeling so centred and calm & stress free it's truly unbelievable! noticed my life changing considerably whilst taking this reishi over a considerable amount of time! balanced, focused & very peaceful! I highly recommend this product! 10/10

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a couple of reishi products but i find this one the best in the market.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My parents are in their 70's and take Reishi Gano 161 daily for energy production and as a digestive aid. Wood grown and hot water extracted - this is the good stuff.

Seems to work

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I take reishi, it seems to give a deep sleep, and vivid dreams. I believe it also has a calming effect, which has a cumulative effect (the longer you take it, the more it works). It is recommended to be used at least 3 months.

the best natural creation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

god is kind to create this for human being to live ...

Low Quality Reishi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for almost 2 months now but lately I got slammed by bad flu and cold! I'm still sick when I wrote this review. When I used Mitobi brand I survived the nasty flu viruses that hit our family, I was the only one who wasn't sick that time and also it had helped me to sleep well and fell asleep easy. That's a few months back before started Mushroom Science's Reishi. Now I have doubts about the quality of Mushroom Science's Reishi. It might work for others but not for me but I doubt it.

Powerful stuff!

Posted by patehosplace on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are amazing! The only trouble is that they have to be taken on an empty stomach and it's hard to gauge that in a busy day, but when I remember to take them, the effects are felt. No hot flashes and immune kicker too.

It really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helps for not getting sick so easily, but also you need to take care that you eat healthy and fresh food. It fulls your healthy diet.

Time to update info on web.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Description reads 15% non-linear polysaccharide, but bottle reads 12%. Good quality product however due to hot water extraction method used. Fast shipping from iherb as always.

1 2 3 4