Life-changing products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ordering the travel set gives you the opportunity to try the products - what a smart idea from a company that is confident that you will be totally satisfied. My skin has changed for the better. The fruit enzyme cleanser is amazing, followed by the toner and deep moisturizer. I felt like a new person within days. The hyaluronic serious serum really works too. Again, great way to get you interested and keep you as a life long customer. Mychelle has been around for sometime and I applaud their efforts and years of research in creating products that truly nourish the skin.

Kit is not all for dry skin however some great finds!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed when I opened this: I bought it for the notox but it's so tiny it should come with a magnifying glass! This kit has too many useless products that aren't recommended for dry skin! Missing are the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum, the Pumpkin Hydrating Mist & the Vitamin A serum! Not needed: the drying eye creams, the enzyme mist (for oily skin) and the C serum! Notox: microscopic size in glass vial & so thick it's very hard to get it out! However it seems to have a noticeable plumping effect on my deep frown depressions a few minutes after application. It's too small a sample to gauge. Like the C serum, Mychelle ought to make a 1/2 oz bottle for 1/2 the price their 1 oz. Deep repair cream: feels nice but it reeks of roses clashing with honeysuckle! Gave me a migraine! Appears very nourishing to my very dry skin. I might try the unscented version. However a google on Venuceane tells me this is preserved with Phenoxyethanol & potassium sorbate which are not listed. Does Mychelle contain hidden ingredients? Hmm... 2nd day: it totally broke me out (acne & blisters) less than 5 min after application! Reconsidering purchasing the unscented. Fruit enzyme mist: way too tacky, left my skin sticky and looking unclean & greasy a few minutes after application until I finally washed it off. Unfortunately this is the only product that comes in full size. What a waste! Also who wants to spritz their face with a product that should never touch the delicate under eye area!? Fiesta fruit peel: I dislike the dopey name & the reason I resisted trying it all these years! However it seems to work better than the pumpkin mask I currently use so will switch to that. It doesn't resurface my skin like I had hoped it would, but it does eat up all the dry skin cells. (My skin is extremely dry). Also the effects last overnight whereas the pumpkin peel doesn't. (I didn't wake up w/dry skin for the first time today). C serum: also microscopic! The Mychelle co. was sold in the 2000's & they reformulated the C serum. Before it was marvelous & shrank pores. This one is tacky, drying (what is it doing in a kit for dry skin?) leaves me orange & oily looking and doesn't do anything at all for me besides make me feel & look icky. Also, no longer shrinks pores. Fabulous eye creams: extremely drying! What was Mychelle thinking here? Their eye creams are loaded with highly questionable non-organic ingredients. One of them contains corn silk which is not only GMO but crops are heavily sprayed with the uber toxic Round-Up. I don't want that anywhere near my eyes. Before Mychelle was sold, the line was truly organic and a lot purer. Pumpkin cleanser: not sure if this cleans anything, it doesn't foam. My skin did feel softer. Contains toxic canola oil. One must ask why? Even if organic, canola is bad for humans. I hope Mychelle will reformulate this one to remove the canola. All in all I don't think it's worth the price and should retail for half, considering the ridiculously small sizes and products inappropriately included for "dry" skin.

Love it all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I'm done with this I'm going to buy full size version of the c serum and maybe the firming serum. my skin looks great!

Just OK...not worth the expense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I liked the fact that I could try these products before investing a lot of money. As it is I have used the sample-sized products and am not at all impressed. The full size products are not inexpensive and I didn't see any visible improvement (or negative effects) in my skin. I won't buy this product again.

Love this skin care product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this skin care product! I was impressed from the first day- I think this is a must for anyone who's really into taking good care of their skin!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

easy carry travel set with good quality

Amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This little kit turned me onto Mychelle products and now I'm in love! The Fruit Enzyme cleanser is awesome - leaves my skin feeling baby soft. The deep repair cream is perfect for my dry skin, but maybe too heavy for oilier skin. I bought the full size perfect c and cleanser. Try it, you will like it.

Wonderful products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a great way to try the products. I love the eye cream the best. Will purchase the full size for sure.

Excellent Sample of Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a great idea! I wanted to give MyChelle a try without spending money on lots of products, and this is perfect! I didn't like everything - the toner isn't very moisturising, and the Vitamin C Serum and NoTox Serums are so small that you can't really tell how good the product is. But the Pumpkin Cleanser is gorgeous (feels very luxurious and expensive!), the Hydrating Cactus Mask is very kind to my dry skin, the Deep Repair Cream is very moisturising (I used it over my facial oil), and the Fabulous Eye Cream is ... well ... fabulous! I highly recommend buying this kit before spending money on full size products ;)

Try then Buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using MyChelle products for a year or so now but wanted small sizes for travel. Plus I got to try a couple of their products I hadn't used yet. Love the eye creams now!

1 2