Mychelle Apple Brightening peel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not been using the peel that long, but so far I have seen a difference is the hyperpigmentation on my cheecks. It is not a dramatic difference, but there is a slight change. Since the product is natural and does not have harsh chemical like many other products I am assuming that it will take a little long for me to see dramatic results. However, this is one product that I plan to keep using.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is wonderful-- a balanced way to brighten and renew skin without stripping or being harsh. Easily as good as a spa facial.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! I have sensitive skin and prone to blemishes and I have only seen improvements in my skin's complexion, not to mention supersoft! Great product!

Apple Brightening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes the skin soft, removes whiteheads!

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of things for my melasma, including Fraxel laser 2 times..this product makes a difference- it doesn't remove it completely but makes it 50% less visible.This is a huge improvement.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I just got a new layer of skin. and it's natural. I like it.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

to use, but after using the product for two times, I´m not sure if I can notice any significant brightening of the skin.

Good but costs so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great. Really help brightened skin. It was pricey though. Probably buy again. But hopeful I can find a cheaper good alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product!! I love the way it subtly reduces pigmentation on my face, so my face looks cleaner! It's sooo good that it can replace facial expenses! The ingredients are all natural, and i love the smell of it!

Smells great but no big miracles

Posted by aislinn on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Did not really see any brightening effects but nevertheless a great joy to use due to the very raw apple smell

1 2