Not worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used the entire bottle & liked the feel of the product on my skin. However, there was absolutley no change in lightening the skin. I carefully followed directions & used as directed. There are too many other similar products on the market at a much lower cost to consumer. I would not recommend this product.

Seems to be helping so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this serum to help with hyperpigmentation on my face, neck and hands, in combination with MyChelle's Perfect C Serum (which also helps with hyperpigmentation) and the Apple Brightening Peel. I've only been using the products for a couple of weeks, and my age spots already seem to be lighter. I will keep using this product for at least a few months to see how much lighter they get. I also like that MyChelle products are very pure and do not contain noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my skin.

It's worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this serum before bed, because it is thin, I am able to top it with other serum i love from iherb. I wash my face with a sonic brush in the morning, moisturize it then apply MyChelle Sun Shield SPF 28. The result is amazing after two weeks. Whole Foods sells this same thing for $10 more, Thanks, iherd.

Works well on my sun damaged skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed the difference on the third day after using the product. No negative reaction on my sensitive skin, very gental yet powful on treating problem skin.

Serum muy reconfortante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ayuda mucho a la piel manchada por el sol. Su textura y olor son agradables-

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using MyChelle products for over a year now and love them all. Great quality and very ethically run company.

Havent noted any difference yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin did not break up, its a good buffering for my retionoids (doesnt let me peel:). So far so good.