I like it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well, skin is soft and not dry after use and it smells like perfumey pumpkin pie, very lightly though.

A nice summer lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is perfect for the summer time when my skin isn't chapped from winter weather. The smell is nice and woody smelling. At first I thought it was different but now I like the smell. Would definitely purchase again as I love MyChelle products!

Body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that this creamy lotion does not have chemicals. The smell is pleasant enough, kind of spicy smell. It is not as rich and thick as others I have tried. I like to try new things because I never know if I might find a new favorite. Sorry to say this is not one of them. My favorites have become the Nubian Heritage line.

Non-greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This body lotion is fairly light, yet has wonderful softening properties. It absorbs readily and doesn't leave any greasy afterfeel at all--truly outstanding! The scent is just OK; it's a little too pumpkin-y for me. It might be great to wear in the fall! But not in the spring/summer! I might buy it again in the fall. I think I might prefer Kokum Nut Body Balm by Better Botanicals just a smidgen!

Hidretación y baño para los sentidos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es fantástico este producto, su aroma especiado y su y hidratación así como fácil absorción son sus cualidades muy destacables.

Practically edible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this body moisture. Very rich and love the smell.

Worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very mild and non-reactive on my sensitive skin.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a light lotion. Goes on fine. The smell is way too intense. I like spicy scents, but this one is too heavy.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizer, but the smell is so so, and it is very very fluent.