Love This

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for rosacea. Skin really settled down.

Rosacia health reliefe

Posted by Reviewer3108111 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works! And boy does it work. Visible skin cappilaries are reduced and the skin gets a healthy shine.

Recommend you purchase from someone else

Posted by Reviewer1027232 on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product not only didn't work for me, but it made my face burn and turn very red (immediate face-washing helped). I wanted to return the item, but iHerb does not accept return of any opened item. I suggest you try at your own risk, or purchase from another retailer with more reasonable return policy.

Not so sure yet....

Posted by Reviewer1589775 on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this calming serum for nearly a month now, and to be truthful I have not really noticed any calming effect at all - not sure if this will take longer to work, however I use it twice a day, I would have expected some results by now. I am not so sure it was worth the money.

The only way!

Posted by Reviewer3081748 on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This thing takes away capillaries! It works. I totally recommend this product 100%. No more nose veins!

rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2421705 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am really impressed with this product. It helps calm the red in my complexion caused from rosacea.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1286193 on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried prescription and over the counter products to help my Rosacea but this is the only one that has helped. I put it on morning and night if I have a flair up, otherwise just at night to maintain.

Capillary Calming

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very soothing serum. It feels good on the skin and has good ingredients. I love MyChelle products. My absolute favorite is their Fruit Enzyme Mist.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2412092 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very nice

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3354133 on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Still wait to see the result.