Easy to use and no burning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using this whole line for about 3 weeks and I can see a noticible reduction in my adult acne.

effective stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff effectively remove my dead skin cells. after using it, my face seems to be more clear.

It is really fantastic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have oily and prone skin. Every night, I use this pad. I don't need to scrub my skin twice a week anymore. It is strong, but leaves mosture.

it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Winter time my nose tends to dry out and get red etc, with rosecea. This really seems to work so far anyway!!

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skintone is more even, and i can tell that I have fewer outbreaks.

Deep Cleans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works very well.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

helpful part of the complete acne regimen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't use this alone to treat moderate to severe acne, but used as part of a complete acne skin care regimen, it is a good contributor. As another reviewer mentioned, the pads are fairly large, so it makes sense to cut them in half. My daughter uses these and always cuts all the pads in half when her order arrives--they last twice as long that way. The Clear Skin Clarifying Pads are not the most important part of her regimen (which also includes Mychelle's: White Cranberry Cleanser, Oil Free Grapefruit Cream, Clear Skin Serum, and Spot Treatment), but she can tell a difference if she runs out and doesn't use them for a while.

OK product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our son loves this product, but we're not seeing much improvement. I would have rated this 3-stars, and he would have 5-stars, so we compromised at 4.

so far so good

Posted by PurpleHeart on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can see some improvement in my skin after using this for a couple weeks. I use one in the morning and one at night. Having the pads pre-soaked is pretty convenient. There's some texture on them so there is also some exfoliation action.

1 2