Help

awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this clogged my pores and broke me out horribly. I only used it for 2 days, and it took me a full 10 to fix what it did to my face.

Terrible price for NO results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I still have the full bottle...if anything, it hurt my skin, did nothing to help it.

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After only three applications, my whiteheads vanished and I haven't had to reapply. Truly an outstanding product.

excellent for severe acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is my 16 year old daughter's favorite for her acne-prone skin. Her dermatologist recommended Mychelle products which have been truly a godsend. We thought we had tried everything, but Mychelle products are far better--more effective, feel better on the skin--than anything we had tried. The clear skin serum has made a big difference in my daughter's skin--both as a preventative and as a treatment to breakouts. I just ordered more today--she has been out for a few weeks and can tell (more breakouts). If this product can help acne as severe as hers, it should be able to help anyone.

A must have for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is THE best product I've ever discovered for my troubled complexion! Has kept my skin super clear and free of blemishes.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have total oily skin. I can say this is the best day skin stuff i ever use. I mixed it with few (2-3) drops of avocado oil and with sun protector. My first buttle finished few days ago. During this time, used some alternative cream, I realized how great it is! No shiny skin almost all day.

THIS WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have truly tried it all and this was the one thing to clear my skin up and give it that smooth texture I wanted. It is easy, much more economical than anything else out there, and it delivers.

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is not greasy and dry. My face is getting better. Strong smell at the first time, but I got used it.

like this product, will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's gentle on the skin but still feels like it's getting into my pores and cleaning them up. Will definitely purchase this again as it seems to be making a difference - twice per day underneath my moisturiser.

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this serum daily after the white cranberry cleanser. It's nice acne control without over-drying. A little goes a long way!

1 2