one of my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm not exactly sure what is in this mask that makes it so wonderful, but it is. My skin glows in the best possible way after using this mask, and even though it's a clay based mask, it never leaves my skin overly dry.

Mud Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff, been using it for years. Works great as a spot treatment overnight for those annoying "spots," too.

Clarifying and well worth the money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have issues with blemishes no matter what the cause this stuff is excellent. It helps clarify and detoxify. I found it does not overly dry the skin. I have normal to oily mature skin. I love the MyChelle products and their natural ingredients. This is the same stuff I have been using for years both internally and externally. Iherb offers these products at a great price. Way to go.

Sabrina K

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love it, its really good. I used it twice and I can see a good result. Definitly a good buy and I will purchase again. The only thing I did not realise sinceit is my first mychelles order, how small it! then I saw that its 35ml!!!

great mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the ultimate in mud masks. tightens and cleans all my gunked up pores.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it as a expoliant but it is a mask as well, good surprise!!

Soothes my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! It not only helps heal my blemishes but it is also very soothing. My skin was acting up recently and my blemishes were hurting; however, after I used this mask they calmed down and diminished in size! This is a great mask for those emergency moments and also to just keep your skin clean and pull out excess oil that causes breakouts.

Great but too pricy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for oily acne prone skin! About 5 uses only. Too pricy. That's why I give it 4 stars.

Very good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this-it really is drying and absorbing. For oily skins.

ineffective

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my skin soft, but does not do anything for oiliness and blemishes. I get oily within 2 or 3 hours after using this. I used it up and it never worked.

1 2