Leaves my dry skin smooth & supple!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have severely dry skin (combination actually). This is a cleansing milk, it does not foam, nor should it. The faint pumpkin pie scent is natural and very pleasant to me. (I have severe MCS [chemical allergies] and I react instantly to fake/synthetic scents.) I apply sparingly over wet skin, massage gently and rinse out immediately with a sea sponge. All the dead skin cells are eaten up and I am left with beautiful, normal skin. This is more gentle than the pumpkin peel (which I also love) and the fiesta fruit peel (which is on my wish list for when I need extra help). I follow this with a natural rose water spray (glycerin-free) and my skin looks great.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser works so well on mature, sensitive skin!

m-m-m!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice! It have creamy texture. Becouse it I did not believe that the face will be clean. But it's even solved the problem with acne on dry and sensetive skin :) I'm very happy :))

Great Cleanser!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MyChelle has done it again. The Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser is superb. It really takes off make-up very well without over-drying. In fact, my face feels moisturized after using it. It has a bit of a "kick" to it...you feel your face tingle with delight!! It also smells great without chemicals or artificial frangrances. I use that Pumpkin Cleanser one night and switch to the unscented Honeydew Cleanser on alternate nights. They are both great, but I'm glad I tried the Pumpkin Cleanser. Another winner from MyChelle!!

Nice texture and smell

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unlike most cleansers it has thicker texture and seem to create well-moisturized, yet squeaky-clean effect. Pleasant unobtrusive pumpkin-pie smell.

Smells good....feels great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using products that were drying my face. Now I am using this cleanser along with MyChelle supreme polypeptide cream and my face feels hydrated.

Nice cleanser.

Posted by GallaChiro on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and creamy, good smell.

Awesome scent and gentle, moisturizing cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you like the scent of pumpkin pie and have normal to dry skin, you will love this cleanser! It is gentle and moisturizing, yet cleanses thoroughly. There is a hint of cinnamon (as well as clove) in there, so if you cleanse with it very long you can begin to feel it warming up your skin a little (no burning though--and I have sensitive skin). I like to remove it with a warm, moist wash cloth, rather than just rinsing, to aid in exfoliation.

Very moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really love MyChelle products and because I don't have super dry skin, I found it to be too moisturizing. However, if you have dry skin, this stuff would be amazing!

For dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this along with the fruit enzyme cleanser.I prefer the other to this, because I have oily skin which gets grimy over the day, and oily overnight. This is quite thick, and leaves a feeling of residue after rinsing. I didn't realise until I got it, that it's for oily skin. Gorgeous fragrance though, love that.

1 2 3