I like it - I'd buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It comes in a small-looking tube, but I reckon it'll last a long time, as I only need the amount of 1 middle-finger joint length per lower leg, and the same again for the thighs if I'm going miniskirt. It does have a distinctive smell, but not overwhelming like other products I've used. I'm pretty pale, and it did show up. If I use more, it runs the risk of looking odd and streaky around the ankles and knees. I got some on my inner amrs by accident when applying it, so that's my only warning.

Fabulous Tanner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used several natural versions and love this one the best. Pretty even, doesn't spot, and doesn't stink. It also lasts quite a while. After putting it on my legs, I put a little water on my hands and put it on my face for a nice, even glow.

Mychelle, Del Sol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Of course I like all myhchelle products, because they work

Very good

Posted by GlutenFreeFoodies on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works, would buy again!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice colour nise smell, i will buy it again

I like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I Like this a lot! Because it is such a small tube, I only use it on my face (I have other self-tanners I use on my body). It is not too greasy, and gives a nice golden glow. The smell does linger, but that is kind of inevitable with fake tans.

Better than at least Alba Botanica

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried the Alba Botanica version and hated it. It was drier and thicker, causing difficulties in spreading all over so I ended up with streaks. With this, even in a smaller package the consistency is thinner so a little goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever. The result looks more natural too.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

fake tan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very nice colour, a bit yellowish perhaps

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

left my legs looking blotchy, didn't cover consistantly

1 2