Super!

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This scrub makes your skin really soft and smooth! I've noticed that I have less blackheads and impurities on my face!

JUST ok

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product doesn't have enough granules and the ones it does have are extremely rough and abrasive! Very unusual smell! Although Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of human beauty and only support cruelty free products!

.เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก สรรเสริญ

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1802791 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What I love the most about this product is the smell, the way it feels on my skin and the way my skin feels and looks after using it. What can I say it's a great product.

Suave y efectivo

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es el segundo bote que compro. Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me irrita, sin embargo, deja la piel muy suave y muy luminosa. Tiene pequeños gránulos aunque también hace la función del peeling enzimático. A mí desde luego me convence mucho más que los exfoliantes tradicionales.

Good scrub, poor results

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not all crazy about this scrub. It doesn't cleanse properly, and it doesn't make my skin any better lookig, even with a really clean diet. Won't buy again.

Oh my!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about this product! I rinse my face, then pat it dry. Then I apply about a small marble size to my face and let it "rest" for about 1 minute. Next, I use a little warm water and scrub the particles in gently and rinse! It works very well to make my face super-smooth. The fruit acids dissolve the "glue" that holds the dead skin cells together during that 1 minute, and the scrubbing action sloughs them away as you rinse! Super-duper!!! I will definitely buy this again and again!

great scrub

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle yet really smooths skin

Great brand, great product

Posted by Reviewer2281734 on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this scrub - it helps clear up my skin and get rid of dry patches. I really like that it is natural and chemical free.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2686457 on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good product without any nasty chemicals in it!!

1 2 3 4