Super!

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This scrub makes your skin really soft and smooth! I've noticed that I have less blackheads and impurities on my face!

JUST ok

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product doesn't have enough granules and the ones it does have are extremely rough and abrasive! Very unusual smell! Although Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of human beauty and only support cruelty free products!

.เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก สรรเสริญ

Suave y efectivo

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es el segundo bote que compro. Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me irrita, sin embargo, deja la piel muy suave y muy luminosa. Tiene pequeños gránulos aunque también hace la función del peeling enzimático. A mí desde luego me convence mucho más que los exfoliantes tradicionales.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1802791 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What I love the most about this product is the smell, the way it feels on my skin and the way my skin feels and looks after using it. What can I say it's a great product.

Good scrub that really cleans your skin!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...and leaves you with a refreshing feeling! Just what I have been looking for for so many years! Just the right size of the "peeling sand/stones" and fresh citrus smell gives a great peeling!

excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it after trying sample. I like it very much Very gentle and уааусешму

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This scrub leaves my face feling perfectly cleansed. I have a little sensitive skin, but the fruit enzymes weren't too strong. It's my new favourite product.

Good

Posted by AnnaZeitlin on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good scrub

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2777532 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! My skin feels nice and smooth after I use it.

1 2 3 4