Help

Great cleanser for dry skin and Rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and find that it works better than anything else. I have Rosacea and therefore extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser has not caused any irritation. I don't even bother to try anything else!

UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many cleansers and they have all left my skin feeling tight and dry. With some of them I even broke out in a splotchy rash! Honeydew Cleanser is the greatest all-around facial cleanser I've ever used...and I've been using it for 4 years. It's gentle, yet removes all traces of make-up, though I only use a bit of blush and undereye liner. If you have sensitive skin, or even if you don't, try MyChelle's Honeydew Cleanser. You won't be disappointed.

A PRESENT FOR MY SKIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive and dehydrated skin what means a lot of products are not suitable for me. I've tried several products from different brands which didn't work well on my face. Since I got this cleanser product my skin looks better, soft and not irritated. The only thing I don't like it too much is that this product needs to be rinsed and the water where I live is very calcareous what is like poison to my skin. I'm gonna try with mineral water or water from the rain and I'm sure it'll work perfectly. I encourage you to try this cleanser and you'll see the results by yourself. On the other hand I must say I'm delighted with iherb because they give a great deal to its customers and delivered without any problem. Have a nice day!

เช่น

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก :) สรรเสริญ

LOVE the stuff

Posted by Goldie on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema so I have really dry sensitive skin. Everytime I use soap it either brakes me out or I get flaky skin. This was like heaven on my skin. So gentle its now my favorite face wash. Also I have huge pores with black heads, this was the only soap that washes the black heads out. My pores aren't as visible as before. If you have oily skin this might not be for you but if you have sensitive or aged skin, this stuff is a gift from god lol

Non-Drying creamer cleanser

Posted by aislinn on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, and non-drying; great for the winter season!

MyChelle Honeydew Cleanser Unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the cleanser except it was supposed to be unscented. It does have a scent even if it's not perfume. I believe it's oil essence. I ordered it because it was gluten free, unscented and for dry/mature skin.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dehydrated sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It removes all makeup, including mascara and it doesn't strip my skin. My face feels hydrated and clean.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since my 40's face has become drier and sensitive, it's been hard to find a product that won't irritate or dry it out more. This product has been great for that - it's a creamy, moisturizing cleanser. I use this at night with Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial 24 Hour Repair Cream (also sold on Iherb). It's a great combo for me - glad I finally found some products that didn't end up in the trash or returned. Also, MyChelle's Fruit Enzyme Cleanser is another great one.

very mild, good for sensitive skin/eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and eyes and this cleanser doesn't irritate me in the least. I use it in combination with an eye makeup remover from Clarins and the duo works very well for me.

1 2 3