Help

it does what it says, but takes time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took half one month to notice visivle rezults, and I used it every day 3-10 times a day, as it dries out very quickly!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works and quickly too (about a week). I'm in my late 50's. It could be a miracle product for younger lips! The only thing I wish this lip treatment would do better is to moisterize. I still need to use Weleda's lip balm or Carlson's Vitamin E balm.

Great and most importantly natural ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You have to use it everyday consistently for it to really plump your lips. Overall a great product.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A true lip plumping treatment. My own lips have literally plumped about 25% in the 6 weeks I've been using it. A friend even asked me if I had undergone Restylane shots. Will keep using it always.

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read a review on this product, this balm quickly increases the lips, but I have no such effect. I take them for a couple of weeks. A vobschem balm smells good and pleasing to the lips.

Not Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm always searching for lip care products which are a cream consistency rather than sticks or pots of balm. I thought I'd found such a thing with Mychelle's Lip Plumping Treatment. Serves me right for not reading the ingredients list more thoroughly. The texture is horribly oily and greasy so you end up with an oil slick on your lips which rapidly seeps into the surrounding areas and, being so slippery, doesn't rub in and soon wipes off. I stuck with it for about three weeks but had no evidence of moisturising or plumping and ended up with a rash under my bottom lip. An expensive mistake.

Love this stuff.

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really works quite well if you apply twice a day minimum and it smells good. The best natural plumper I have ever used and on my second tube. Great ethics from the company too. Truly non toxic.

No effect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant facility, but the effect - nil!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed, no increase or wetting

Not sure that it works, but it sure is delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this three times a day for at least six weeks now, and it may have made a very slight difference - it's hard to tell. But it sure is the most delicious lip balm I've ever used.

1 2 3