So and so...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly pigmented and longlasting but also quite dry and difficult to apply evenly. Not too happy about the shade: the homepage describes "Beaujolais" as "a matte mauve with flirtatious pink undertones". I find that it's anything but matte - rather heavy on the mother-of-pearl shimmer. The effect is a frumpy 1980's look.

Lovely colour and staying power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I normally like my lip tints darker, but I love this natural purplish colour. I like the colour in this better than the other colour I have in this – Flirt – even if I love dark colours, Flirt was too dark for me. It tastes a little better than the Flirt too – but that may be due to the other being on it’s way of going rancid (the natural oils in it) when I received it. However I prefer the taste in the Kiss My Lips Organic Shimmers and Alba’s Terra Tint’s – the peppermint in them is so refreshing during a working day. But what I like with these compared to Organic Shimmers and Terra Tints is that they are very saturated with colour and less shimmer – also have a thicker consistence so they lasts well. UPDATE: I believe this is weaker / not as saturated as last time I bought it. For a more saturated rosy pink I prefer the Berry color of the Hemp Organics' tints or Maroon Creek from Elemental Herbs. They both tastes better(the Elemental Herbs even tastes peppermint :-)), have just as good or better texture, are more saturated (the Hemp Organics also without shimmer, which I love) and better value.

Don't bother

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The color is nice but is very drying to the lips.

MyChelle Beaujolais

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this lip balm and the color is beautiful. Lasts long and does not bleed.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No harmfull products inside, great quality and color

Doesn't last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like and use other MyChelle products, but the color does not last, this is the second tube I have ordered, will not order it again.