Hands down the best lipstick out there!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While my favorite color is suede, this is also very pretty. It is very light but a little darker than a MLBB (my lips but better). There are so many "natural" cosmetics on the market that contain toxic ingredients and then when you find the purest ones, the quality isn't up to par. Not with Mychelle! The quality and color is top notch and the ingredients are truly natural. Ladies, this is the best.

Highly recommended

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A cool pink-brownish colour that goes well with my fair skin and enhances my natural lip colour. I like the smell and texture a lot, and I find it easy to apply and moisturising enough most of the days.

Natural look.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the color and feel. Gives your lips a natural look.

Muy natural.

Posted by joleraspain on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Deja los labios muy suaves y con un tono muy natural.

Best lipstick I ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product goes on smooth and I love the color.

mmm ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice. Good texture. Lovely smell and nice colour. Fairly well lasting on the lips. Small handy size. I have already reordered to keep one at work as well.

This is the best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

so sad it is gone! please bring it back!

Good with rich texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its unexpectedly rich and creamy texture keeps my lips comfy. Color stays on well. But this color is not for me. I will try different one.

Good Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lipstick was very good very a natural products, which is a necessity for my chemical sensitivity. However, the extreme fruity smell was too overwhelming to continue wearing. Too bad, it's a nice product.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this lip stick however it seems that this time (have ordered before in different color) the color is not as deep and doesn't stay very long. I do love the "Flirt" color but wish the color would stay a little longer.

1 2