Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my second favourite lip tint after Kiss My Face's Pearl. But you should have lips, which are naturally light. Is seems, dark lips neutralize the tint color.

very good lip stick n lip blam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd order for this lip stick. Usually natural lip stick got problem either not lasting or too dry. Not used to it when first use, too dry. However after 1 week or so, no problem any more. The color is lasting n it moisturise as well. Now i can have peace of mind cos i know i won't swallow harmful chemicals when i eat. The only concern is limited color choices, seems don't have coral range warm color. Also colors shown on screen are much darker that actual product.

Eureka!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hands down this is the BEST lipstick I've ever used. For me, this is a major eureka moment. Many "natural" lipsticks on the market do have toxic ingredients and if they are pure, the color isn't all that great. Not this! The ingredients are pure and the color is what you find at top dollar. (The color is a light rose.) Before you apply it, you should put lip balm first. I highly recommend "Love Your Lips" by Mychelle, which is better than Badger.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like all mychelle products with particular product the colour stays on for quite awhile and easy to apply

natual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a light natural color

nude lipstick

Posted by marianF on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a rosy-pink color, but it's more of a pinky-beige on my lips, really nude and neutral, barely noticeable (and my lips are arleady light enough).Texture is weird, a bit sticky and on the dry side.On the plus side, this lipstick has a good staying powder, certaainly a lot better than a balm.For the price, there are better lipsticks out there.

dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice color, lasts well, and has a nice smell. But it feels very dry going on, doesn't blend well and has no shine what so ever. I put a lip gloss on top which helps.