Exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for weeks, now. And, I have to say, it is worth every single penny I paid for it. It goes on easy. It does NOT dry out my lips! Not a lot of color. I do not like much color in my lipsticks. All in all, I would buy this again. Very good quality product.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The wink colour is basioally nude, but feels great and does give a nice pearly sheen to the lips. I'm going to try the Garnet colour next

lip color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice consistency, soft, pleasant, moisturizing, fruity smell. Color as in picture, on lips looks lighter, very natural with a pearly shimmer.

Very Good Lip Stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3rd lip stick from MyChelle. I like it as it won't make my lip dry. The colour is lasting. Most important is all natural & non harmful ingredients that gives me peace of mind. The only draw back is limited colours (I can't get a peach/coral/orange range of colors as I'm warm skin tone). If not, I'll give it 5 stars.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My everyday "go to" lip color and moisturizer. Great with or w/out make-up! On my second tube. It's light colored and opalescent in a natural way. Really pretty!

MyChelle Little Kisses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this lip balm especially the color.