Makes Lips Pretty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm moisturizes and gives a beautiful, subtle sheen. Also, it smells great.

Best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these "glue sticks" (everyone comments on its size). It lasts a long time as I don't need to keep applying like I do with other lip balms. I love the peach mint which iherb no longer carries, but this is a close second, smelling like orange creamscicle. I hope iherb does not discontinue this product, it is simply the best. Don't let the price fool you; you get what you pay for and lasts longer than other stuff.

Love the Texture and Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite lip balms. They have a thicker consistency and are very moisturizing. I think it's the #1 ingredient, which is beeswax that makes them so nice. Not really sticky either. The other balms I've tried that are just thin as mineral oil or Vaseline are just too thin to stay on. The flavor of Guava + Vanilla smells exactly like a mild Orange Creme Ice Cream Bar to me! Very nice. The pomegranate one is nice too, with a mild berry scent. Both are 5 star. These are BIG... about 1 inch in diameter and 3 inches tall, with a cap that adds another 1/2 inch in length. They will last forever and are priced accordingly.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved it! It has a very pleasant smell. Very long kept on the lips, manifested as a feeling of comfort. Gloss does not have. After applying the lips become moist, but not shiny. A very large package and economical consumption. Enough for a long time. Of the disadvantages can skzat only one - very hard. Difficult to apply. If more balm freeze in the cold, then put it becomes very difficult. The promise of rejuvenating effect was noticed. But in general, satisfied!Мне очень понравился! Имеет очень приятный запах. Очень долго держится на губах, проявляется как ощущение комфорта. Блеска не имеет. После нанесения губы становятся увлажненными, но не блестят. Очень большая упаковка и экономичный расход. Хватает на долго. Из недостатков могу скзать только одно - очень твердый. Тяжело наносить. Если еще бальзам замерзнет на морозе, то нанести его становится совсем трудно. Обещанного омолаживающего эффекта не заметила. Но в целом довольна!

Lovely balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome. Not sure I notice a plumping effect, but it goes on smooth, moisturizes, and smells like a dream. The stick is HUGE and lasts forever. Just wish MyChelle would make a portable version--this one stays on my night stand, but I would love one for my purse.

dissapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

so hard...you have to try really hard to put it on the lips, it's just not soft and does not slide well. I expected much more for the price.no plumping effect and very little moisturizing.