Don't Live Your Life Without This..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! My husband recently passed away and my eyes reflected stress and puffiness. I tried many products (at least six)to help alleviate this issue. This eye gel has been a life saver and I will never be without it! I just ordered two more bottles today. I don't ever want to be without it! Great combined with Dermitage brand Eye kit. The results are fantastic! Pricey Yes, but you get what you pay for!

Fabulous for dark circles & puffy eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Noticed after one use that dark circles were diminished. This is a gel, but absorbs nicely and leaves skin moisturized. Great for sensitive eyes. I usually break out or my eyes water from eye creams. But, have had any problems with fresh eyes. It is very soothing and reduces puffy eyes. A little goes a long way. One pump (great applicator) gives you the perfect amount. MyChelle makes high quality products. Plus, iherb's price great. Cost $5 more at Whole Foods. iherb is the BEST.

Reduce puffiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good at reducing puffiness, but does not really work on dark eye circles much.

Great Stuff--But overpriced for amount you receive in tube

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff used to cost half as much, and I loved it! They reformulated and doubled the price. So now I am looking for an alternative (which probably is going to be the Beauty Without Cruelty gel you can also buy at this site). I do appreciate them making efforts to give us the best quality ingredients, as a general rule, but not if the price hike is this steep. I also find the .5 oz size quite small and would prefer an ounce of eye gel.

highly recommended, really works!

Posted by someonelse on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

already used 4-5 tubes...i don't have dark circles but it really reduce my puffy upper eyelid. my eyes look sharper then ever! very light and not greasy to my oily skin.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Magnolia Fresh Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Even my extremely sensitive eyes tolerate it! Great quality

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Magnolia Fresh Eyes, All / Combination, Serum, Step 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very poor results.I have changed from another brand and my eye puffiness get worse.

Really good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is only few days I use it.. so I don't know if it works well with dark cycles, but it is fast absorving and doesn't irritate my eyes. Keep the eye area hydrated and the skin is smooth. I like it. Hope it works with cycles too.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im using the cream about a week,actually nothing changed yet,but i will wait :)

didnt like