Not too impressed

Posted by Reviewer1027322 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Though this consealer was a great color and goes on smoothly, it seams to wear off quickly and doesn't cover as much as I would like. It is good for the under eye area because it is creamy and doesn't pull at your skin. Whether you'll like it or not depends on how much coverage you need.

Not sure about this concealer

Posted by Reviewer1383154 on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this concealer would have worked well if it had been one shade darker. I didn't think the product was easy to apply to the skin. It was almost too dry to rub on the skin. It also seemed a bit too pricey for what you get.

3.5 to 4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This concealer is a good product, but some improvements are needed. It is very smooth and easy to apply, and the Solar color is a perfect match for my skin tone (a light olive tone). As others have stated, I wish that it would conceal better and last longer. I also find it a bit dewy when I prefer a more matte formula. In summary, I like it, I may buy it again but I will try some other brands first. I like the so-called small size b/c I don't always wear make-up and often have product that goes bad before I use it up. Hopefully, MyChelle will improve this formula a little so that it conceals better and lasts longer.

my second time using it

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is just right for me. Not good for people who like to make up a lot as it is almost imperceptible.

Amazing concealor!

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite concealer right now...great colour for my medium olive skin, melts into the skin and never looks cakey, oily or dry. Full to sheer coverage. I love the all natural/simple ingredients, no nasties. Amazing price and perfect packaging for ease of use. I'm a makeup artist and have tried so many natural concealers, this is by far the best and cleanest I've tried.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love the color and the texture and how great it covers without looking fake or cakey. Best natural concealer I've tried. best used with a brush to blend into the skin. I'm using the big shadow brush from the real techniques travel set.

Very good'

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good coverage and smells nice and fresh, I only wish they had more shades of it.

Mychelle is the best non-powder mineral make-up available

Posted by sweetheart on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mychelle products are absolutely great! No harsh chemicals or powders (they can be harmful inhaled). This concealer is just great! Medium coverage and very easy to apply. I first used shade "creme" which was too light to be used as a concealer. However it is a great highlighter!

Perfecto.

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cremoso, fácil de estender, no deja la zona grasa.

Posted by KATRUSSIA on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellently!!! It is the best that at me was! Instantly does a skin fine and shining! Very gentle, almost inaudible natural smell and an is gentle-creamy structure merging with a skin. I can use it even without a cream, right after tonic!

1 2 3