I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am now a previous BareMinerals user... but I won't go back. MyChelle is absolutely lovely... but I must qualify that :) I am a 39 year old mom. I have struggled with acne most of my life.. but my skin is getting better and better. Here is why :) I use MUAC glycolic peels once a week, goat milk soap every day with Mesocopper misted on my face for moisture (I cannot tolerate any facial moisturizer- though have never tried MyChelle's). After the copper, on goes MyChelle's foundation (porcelain is a PERFECT match) along with the concealer.. and I am a new woman. This is so good for my skin, does not cause problems with the oil I am used to dealing with... it just gives me a healthy glow. I also now take a 500 mg B5 supplement for the oil production... that's it :) PLEASE try this :) I LOVE IT ... and believe me, I have tried everything! :)

Weird but wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This foundation is the weirdest I`ve tried and I`ve tried them all (or so it seems ;o). I LOVE the ingredients. But for my oily/ combinatin skin it`s unfortunately too oily. The scent is very natural and discreet, the colour beautiful and natural as well. But application is time-consuming compared to liquid makeup. The shimmer is a little too pronounced for my taste- but at the same time elegant and you do get that almost lit-from-within glow. My guess is that this must be a godsend for gals with dry skin because it is wonderfully moistureizing- at the end of the day my crows feet were still totally soft. I hope MyChelle makes a version for oily skin- and with SPF!!!

Like it

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. I have it in two shades: Ivory and Porcelain. I was hesitating which colour to choose. My skin is fair and has a cool undertone. It turned out that Ivory suits me better, it is more fair and more cool. Porcelain shade is slightly warmer and darker, a little too dark for me. I think the foundation is good for dry skin such as mine. However it can leave your skin a little bit shiny. If it does, I put a napkin to my face and it helps to matt my skin. The foundation gives a good coverage. Plus the indredients list is great.

Give it time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First time I used this product I wasn't overly impressed with the coverage or the shine it left on my skin and was going to toss it out. However, I kept using it for a week and by the end of the week my skin seemed to look smoother and the coverage was better. I think it is actually improving my skin tone. I have found that it does work best on exfoliated skin. It gives more of a clean smooth finish. I really think it would work better on younger more youthful skin (I am in my 50's), but it isn't bad for a healthy product. I have tried applying with a sponge and with a light finger touch. I get better results by applying to skin and then using the tips of my fingers lightly to set the edges. Then apply a light powder where needed to tone down any shiny areas. It takes time to get use to.

Nice cream foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This foundation goes on smooth and feels nice to the skin. Just be very careful about choosing the shade. I chose the porcelain shade and found it to be almost too light of a color; that was a bit disappointing since it does not cover some of my blemishes very well. I think I would go with one shade darker next time. My skin complexion is somewhat light, so I was surprised this foundation was almost too light for my skin. Only get this color foundation (porcelain) if you have very fair skin color; otherwise, get the next shade darker.

Like it...with a few "buts"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a base foundation to use under my mineral foundation, and this works great for that purpose. Eventhough it is a cream stick, the coverage is surprisingly light. I would not want to use this without some sort of powder over it. The cream is a bit thick, but I can easily spread it with my fingers. The porcelain in the picture here looks pretty light, and when I received the product is looked very dark. I was a bit worried, however, it went on lighter than I thought it would and is a good color match. I think the price of this product is a bit much...however I am willing to pay it as it is hard to find quality foundation without a bunch of chemical ingred.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided to give this foundation a try because my old foundation, Zia, had parabens in it and I am trying to totally eliminate them. When I first tried the foundation I wasn't sure of it ... it comes in a stick and it seemed kinda cakey to me but after a few times I realized I was putting too much on. I discovered the trick is you only dab on a small amount on each area of your face then rub it in with your fingers. It looks fantastic! I really have to say that I love this foundation .. it looks natural and has an added benefit of being great for your skin. My skin is looking nicer and smoother as a result of using this foundation. I recommend it!

Mineral Cream Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This color was too dark for my skin and it had a funny fragrance. Didnt work well with my oily skin.

Blends well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Covers well and blends easily.

Wonderful foundation!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this creamy makeup. It's so smooth you can't tell you have makeup on. Covers nicely, (tho you may have to reapply again if you are at work) Works great for fair to medium fair skin. I will definitely buy again!

1 2 3