Help

Lip gloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The color is a little darker than I thoght it would be, but it is a perfect color for me. Only I have to put it on with a mirror. I dont really notice the plumping... but MyChelle has high quality products!

THIS PRODUCT SENT ME TO THE ER!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product twice. First two times experienced tingling that was quite unusual. I used it a third time and my EYES started burning within 30 seconds....watering uncontrollably and PAINFUL...I couldn't see it was so bad. Within 15 minutes my nose started swelling up...within 20 minutes my lips started swelling up...I went immediately to the ER and was brought in to where I was given numbing drops in my eyes and 4 liters of saline flushed through each eye. (2 liters was not enough to stop the burning) The ER doc AND the ophthalmologist I went to the next day both agreed this was from the lip plumper. They have seen this before, but not with this specific product. (It says 'all natural', but so is arsenic...) They use the juices of peppers in these products to irritate the lips. The fumes alone caused my reaction. The doctors said the reaction that I had was that of a police officer pepper spraying a criminal. It brings you to your KNEES. I would give this product a ZERO, BUT IHERb doesn't give me the choice...

MyChelle, All natural plumping lip gloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, love all MyChelle products