HANDS DOWN......THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR WRINKLES!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First I have to qualify by saying that I am in love with MyChelle Products. So there, I'm biased. But, and this is a big but, NoTox is the best. My skin is very sensitive, and NoTox feels like velvet. I just turned 56, and my skin looks 30. I've been using it for about a year and have seen the lines around my throat, mouth, eyes and forehead diminish. A bottle lasts about 3 to 4 months, and I use it twice a day. Great company. Great product. Great price.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'd been using the Deep Repair Cream for 6 months but added the No-Tox to my regime 90 days ago. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's texture and firmness. I highly recommend this product.

Worth every penny!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using NoTox for a few weeks and am already seeing great results! I've tried a number of other natural and RX wrinke treatments and nothing has worked this well!!! I will use this product forever! Now considering adding more of the their products to my skin care regimen.

Looking Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just got this but so far it seems to smooth out the lines great

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put serum under my eyes to help with the wrinkles I developed there. It appears to be working- I always follow with good eye cream for moisture as this serum is not moisturizing but more tightening. It is pricey so I'm careful with it.

The real deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly, not just sit on the skin. I see a difference in my fine lines. I will use this always.

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks great after just one week of use.

Gentle anti-wrinkle serum for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Any effects can't seen immediately like other serums. But I think it will work little by little, taking a long time. Very gentle. Smells also nice.

Nontox anti-wrinkle, San Jose, CA Grace H

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd bottle. It's hard to say wheather it really reduce my fine wrinkle. But I like its nongrease feeling. I assume it will be good to skin for the long run. It's a bit pricy.

hypoallergenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't break out, seems hypoallergenic. However, in 2 weeks I have not noticed a reduction in wrinkles yet.

1 2